- Energy saving, up to 50~60%.
- Good floatation indexes.
- High utilization rate of air and reagents.
- Easy machinery selection.
- Resistance to corrosion and wear, long service life.
- Low maintenance cost and production cost.
- Less investment, good flotation cell price, small occupation area.
Flotation cell (total cross-section, air-lift, micro bubble) is widely used for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to coarse separation, swept separation, fine separation and flotation, so the useful ore are reclaimed.